Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel won the fast time in the series clashing Belgian GP. He successfully outperformed Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton.
At the Spa Circuit, Sunday (25/8/32013), Vettel became the first after a 44-lap race in one hour 23 minutes 42.196 seconds. Alonso finished second after posting a time of 16.8 seconds slower. Hamilton is in third position with 27,700 selisi seconds slower than the winner of the race.
Completing the top five riders were Nico Rosberg and Mark Webber. With this result, Vettel more firmly in the first rank, which stood at 197 points from 11 races.
Alonso, who collected 151 points, second place rider standings. And Hamilton finished third with 139 achievement points. While Raikkonen failed to finish down two spots to fourth with 134 points collection.
When the flag was hoisted sus big finish was ranked the top three did not change. One rank Vettel, Alonso runner-up, and Hamilton in third.
Belgian GP Final Results:
No-Name – Team – Time
1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull 1:23:42.196
2. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 16,800
3. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 27,700
4. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 29,800
5. Mark Webber Red Bull 33,800
6. Jenson Button McLaren 40,700
7. Felipe Massa Ferrari 53,900
8. Romain Grosjean Lotus 55,800
9. Adrian Sutil Force India 69,500
10. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso 73 400
11. McLaren Sergio Perez 81,900
12. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso 86,700
13. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber 88,200
14. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber
15. Valtteri Bottas Williams
16. Giedo van der Garde Caterham 1 lap
17. Pastor Maldonado Williams 1 lap
18. Jules Bianchi Marussia 1 lap
19. Max Chilton Marussia 2 laps
did not reach Finished
Paul di Resta Force India
Kimi Raikkonen Lotus
Charles Pic Caterham